María José Ferronato is a circus artist and corporal expression teacher.
In 2009, she begins her studies in movement and stage in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina. She settles in Buenos Aires city to perfect her technique and dedicate herself to circus research, participating in acrobatics classes and workshops, physical theater and clown with several teachers such as Gabriel Chamé Buendía, Cristina Martí and Gabriela Parigi.
Since 2010 she has been part, as an artist, teacher and organizer, of different artistic and cultural projects such as festivals, conventions and tours in Argentina in spaces like Adán Buenos Aires and Polo Circo. She has also presented street shows with the artistic group Fresco Circo in Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador and Venezuela.
She is currently performing her one-person show ”Parranda” in Buenos Aires, and for the fourth year in a row, in the city of El Bolsón, Patagonia Argentina.
In 2018 she created her company, Manshula Circo. Currently, she is doing her one-woman show "Parranda" in Buenos Aires and will be performing it for the fifth consecutive year in the city of El Bolsón, Patagonia Argentina.
In 2022, she made his first tour of Europe with his show Parranda, where he performed at different festivals.
· Festival Andersen Off, Sestri Levante, Italy.
· Festival Onderstroom, Vlissigen, Holland.
· Zelta Festival Music, Friburgo de Brisgovia, Germany.
· Strasssenspektakel, Wagen an der Aare, Switzerland.
· Busker Bus, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora y Krotoszyn, Poland.
· ZugFascht, Zug, Switzerland.
· Fira Tarrega OFF, Tarrega, Spain.
· Pico Rie, General Pico, Argentina.
·Imaginarius, Santa Maria da Freira, Portugal.
· Circonauta, Nardó Italy
· Art Festival, Recanati, Italy.
· ZMF, Friburgo de Brisgovia, Germany.
· Veroli Festival, I Fasti, Veroli, Italy.
· Theater Spektakel Session OFF, Zurich, Switzerland.
· Festa del Mare, Ancona, Italy.
· Bajocco Festival, Albano Laziale, Italy.
· Co i pie descalsi, Vascon, Italy.